Admission Playgroup 2023
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Lincoln International Academy welcomes all families, no matter their constitution, who are interested and willing to share the School Educational Project and actively collaborate with the education and development of their children. Through a transparent and objective process, respectful of the participants and beyond the student as an exclusive individual, Lincoln International Academy, looks towards families committed and aligned with the school’s Philosophy and Values: joy, honesty, respect, responsibility, discipline and perseverance. In the admissions process, families will be assessed as a whole: parents, family representatives and students.
VACANCIES AVAILABLE IN EACH LEVEL FOR NEW FAMILIES
Chicureo Campus: Some vacancies available.
Lo Barnechea Campus: We are reopening our Playgroup in Lo Barenchea Campus, for 2023.
Playgroup menor: 25 vacancies
Playgroup mayor: 25 vacancies
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS, RECORDS AND PRESENTATION OF DOCUMENTS.
Play group Menor: The applicant must turn 2 years old by December 31st 2022.
Play group Mayor: The applicant must turn 3 years old by December 31st 2022.
Records and documents to be presented:
- The parent must complete the form on line available in the school web page.
- Attach the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Declare knowing the different stages and characteristics of the process with the code they receive by e-mail once the on-line application is ended.
- Proof of 2UF payment on-line.
APPLICATION DEADLINES AND INFORMATION OF RESULTS DATES
FOR CHICUREO CAMPUS:
Application deadline: July 1st until July 30th
- After the online application you will receive an email with all the information regarding the process and dates (first week in August).
- Parents’ will have an online interview during August.
- The applicant’s evaluation will be held during a weekday in August.
Date of publication of results: the process of admission results will be informed by e-mail to each of the families applying.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS: during September.
FOR LO BARNECHEA CAMPUS:
Application deadline: June 13th until July 31th
- After the application online you will receive an email with all the information regarding the process and dates.
- August 4 – August 11 parents’ interview (one day – online)
- August 27th : applicants’ evaluation
Date of publication of results: the process of admission results will be informed by August 31st , 2022 by e-mail to each of the families applying.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS: September 7th until September 14th
THE APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING TESTS
There is a group evaluation of all the applicants. In this opportunity, we measure factors such as social interaction, psycho-motricity, socio-emotional area, etc..
1. Individual written questionnaire (to be completed in person at school)
2. Personal interview with both parents together (to be done in the school in person).
- General behavior during all of the admission process.
- Active participation of parents in the upbringing.
- Family commitment with their role as educators.
- Alignment with the Educational Project and the School Rules.
- Alignment with family-school values
- Respect and encouragement of diversity
- Compulsory attendance of parents to all of the admission process instances as required. Unexcused failure of one or both parents and/or representative to attend to any of the required instances, will be understood as their withdrawal to apply and thus will be deleted from the admission process.
AMOUNT AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
The on-line payment of 2UF is required in order to complete the process and be admitted as an applicant. This fee corresponds to the right to participate in the full Process of Admission.
The above fee is a non-refundable amount in such cases as withdrawal before the process begins, during its development or of a non admittance situation as well.
SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROJECT
It is important to inform that Lincoln International Academy has a program for children with special educational needs. However, the maximum percentage of students with different capacities that the school can handle as such and per level is of a 10%.