Admission Pre Kinder 2022
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Lincoln International Academy welcomes all families, no matter their constitution, those who are interested and willing to share the School Educational Project and actively collaborate with the education and development of their children. Through a transparent and objective process, respectful of the participants and beyond the student as an exclusive individual, Lincoln International Academy, looks towards families committed and aligned with the school’s Philosophy and Values: joy, honesty, respect, responsibility, discipline and perseverance. In the admissions process, families will be assessed as a whole: parents, family representatives and students.
Pre-kinder: The applicant must turn 4 years by March 31th, 2022.
Chicureo: no vacancies available
There will be no PK 2022 application due to our Playgroup are complete and they do have a preferential enrollment process. As of March 28th, you can contact us by email to check if there are vacancies available.
Lo Barnechea: 54
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS, RECORDS AND DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION.
The application process for the year 2022 will proceed according to the following format:
Procedure and dates:
- March 1st – March 31st : application and payment on-line through the following link. (LINK)
- After the application is finished you will receive the time and exact date for the admission tests and parent’s interview.
- April 6th: Zoom meeting with the Headmaster (around 6PM)
- Admission tests and interviews’ dates will be determined depending on the sanitary situation in our city.
- April 22nd: results will be given by email.
– Previous to the applicants’ evaluation, in case of having any special needs or therapy, it is most important to send an e-mail with the correspondent reports to email@example.com
– 2 UF payment online during the enrollment process.
THE APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING TESTS:
Individual evaluation that measures social interaction as well as psychomotor development, maturity and diverse areas of development.
- Personal interview with both parents together (to be done online).
- Meeting with the Headmaster.
- General behavior during all of the admission process.
- Active participation of parents in the upbringing.
- Family commitment with their role as educators.
- Alignment with the Educational Project and the School Rules.
- Alignment with family-school values.
- Respect and encouragement of diversity.
- Compulsory attendance of parents to all of the admission process instances is required. Unexcused failure of one or both parents and/or representative to attend to any of the required instances, will be understood as their withdrawal to apply and thus will be deleted from the admission process.
AMOUNT AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
The payment of 2UF is required in order to complete the process and be admitted as an applicant. This fee corresponds to the right to participate in the full Admissions Process. The above fee is a non-refundable amount in such cases as withdrawal before the process begins, during its development or of a non-admittance situation as well.
SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROJECT
It is important to inform that Lincoln International Academy has a program for children with special educational needs. However, the maximum percentage of students with different capacities that the school can handle as such and per level is of a 10%.
The link to access the form and enrollment process is:
Lo Barnechea: lintac.postulaciones.colegium.com