Kinder to 10th Grade Admission
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Lincoln International Academy welcomes all families, no matter their constitution, who are interested and willing to share the School Educational Project and actively collaborate with the education and development of their children. Through a transparent and objective process, respectful of the participants and beyond the student as an exclusive individual, Lincoln International Academy, looks towards families committed and aligned with the school’s Philosophy and Values: joy, honesty, respect, responsibility, discipline and perseverance. In the admissions process, families will be assessed as a whole: parents, family representatives and students.
Kinder to 10th Grade Admission
The admissions process for Kinder to 10th grade is held only in case we have vacancies for those grades. Please contact the admissions department for further information.
Lo Barnechea Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicureo Campus: email@example.com
The application process for the year 2022 will take place as of July 15, 2021.
Records and documents to be presented:
The parent must complete the form on line available in the school web page. (link available during the admission process)
Attach the required documents
Declare knowing the different stages and characteristics of the process with the code they receive by e-mail once the on-line application is ended.
Proof of 2UF payment on-line.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The application process for the year 2022 will proceed according to the following format:
July 15th through August 15th : application and on-line payment through the link indicated below. (just during those dates)
Lo Barnechea: lintac.postulaciones.colegium.com
When the application process is over, after August 15th 2021: you will receive the dates for the admission tests and parent interviews.
– The admission test includes the subjects of Math, English and Spanish.
– The parents’ interviews are carried out by the school psychologist.
Between September, October and November: tests and interviews to be held.
- General behavior during all of the admission process.
- Active participation of parents in the upbringing.
- Family commitment with their role as educators.
- Alignment with the Educational Project and the School Rules.
- Alignment with family-school values.
- Respect and encouragement of diversity.
- Compulsory attendance of parents to all of the admission process instances is required. Unexcused failure of one or both parents and/or representative to attend to any of the required instances, will be understood as their withdrawal to apply and thus will be deleted from the admission process.
AMOUNT AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
The on-line payment of 2UF is required in order to complete the process and be admitted as an applicant. This fee corresponds to the right to participate in the full Process of Admission.
The above fee is a non-refundable amount in such cases as withdrawal before the process begins, during its development or of a non admittance situation as well.
SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROJECT
It is important to inform that Lincoln International Academy has a program for children with special educational needs. However, the maximum percentage of students with different capacities that the school can handle as such and per level is of a 10%.